Tuesday, January 19, 2010

vermont cheddar.

Tonight Silvia made her delicious torts and used my Cabot cheddar that I gave to them as a gift! We had one with artichokes, cheddar and stracchino (still not sure what to call this kind of cheese in English..... but the dictionary defines it as a soft cheese from Lombardy..... ) and one with cheddar and prosciutto cotto (like sliced baked ham only a million times better!) And we had yummy beans. And then I ate a banana in hopes that the tryptophan will help me sleep before 3am tonight - also adding a mug of warm milk with honey to the agenda for later now that I think of it! 


This week started off nicely, nothing too exciting. Just working all the time.... At this point my literature presentation is done, my literature paper is pretty much done and my fashion paper has been turned in.... which leaves me with three exams and two more papers..... and a week to go! And then Thursday, Friday and Saturday off, followed by a week relaxing in Sicilia where it could be getting up to 60! Grand! 


Breana and I are planning great things for this weekend including aperitvo with all the girls on Friday and some raspberry lambic at the German pub Saturday night! Expect photos! 


I must return to literature.... but I will resurface relatively soon!


Baci a tutti! 

No comments:

Post a Comment