Friday, December 11, 2009

busy little bee

Things are craaaazy over here in Italia right now..... It's a scramble to get all the Christmas shopping done while attempting to conquer weeks worth of work so I won't have as much to do over break..... Then there is that whole packing thing.... That can wait until next Thursday.


Official countdown... I leave here one week from tomorrow and will be home in cozy, snowy Vermont a week from Saturday! 


Wish me luck! In bocca al lupo!


P.S. "In bocca al lupo"("in the mouth of the wolf") means good luck. It often gets the response, "Crepi," which means, "He dies..." I love you italian language.


P.P.S. Double majoring in Anthropology and Italian Studies now! Planning a great senior year of italian, anthro, viola, gym, and a waitressing job.... Dreaming, I guess you could say!


P.P.P.S. Internship at the Gola Gioconda magazine is official! I will start going in January! Translating, event planning, researching..... I absolutely cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment