Sunday, December 6, 2009

happy december 6th!

I know December 6th isn't really anything too special but it does mean that Christmas is in 18 days and I will be home in about 12! So therefore I would say it deems a special announcement.


This morning I woke up and headed downstairs for breakfast, only to find everyone just about ready to re-commence the decorating. I ran upstairs and grabbed my colored paper and proceeded to make three big 3D snowflakes and a long paper chain. The boys made me help hang ornaments on the tree, and then Silvia gave me a little blue ornament as a little gift to take home.


Anyway, the house is gorgeous, and full of lights and pretty little decorations and Christmas tunes!! It's great! And it snowed in Vermont and Massachusetts last night! Finally! Christmas is definitely on the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment