Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Coming Soon: A New Member of the Family?


On Saturday, there is a very decent chance that we will have a new member of the family joining us - A PUPPY!!!! Un barboncino toy - a toy poodle. A black one. From Bologna. Just like Giovanna's dogs. And Luciana has always wanted one and she decided for sure last night after spending time with Coco and Sparky.

That is my large news of the day. And since I wrote an entire novella last night, I think I will keep tonight's update a bit more brief!

One last thing that seems worth mentioning (only because it was very sweet and made me feel especially adorata) is that tonight Luciana was adding our numbers to her cell phone, and since her grandson's girlfriend's name is Sara, she already had a Sara in her phonebook. Therefore I am in her phonebook as Mia Sara (my Sara) which is very cute, no?

Anywhoozle. Today was great as usual. I'm a bit sleepy but I have some work to finish for tomorrow.

Fino a domani!!! Baci e abbracci!

No comments:

Post a Comment