Monday, April 26, 2010

april 26th, 2010

I have decided to bore you all. Every night I am going to write a teeeeeny tiny blog in which I recount what I ate for dinner. Ridiculous, I realize this, but I am going into a minor panic mode and I fear that I might forget all the delicious things I eat here and therefore won't be able to recreate them..... It is absolutely necessary that I bore you. Who knows, maybe I will actually inspire some of you to cook instead! 






Monday, April 26th.
Pasta with ragù sauce (note: sheets of fresh pasta snipped into little triangles and rectangles and parallelograms with the kitchen scissors), followed by a sunny side up egg (smothered in butter... yummy... but confusing to my belly because it was like having breakfast at 8:30pm.... after dinner....), steamed zucchini with olive oil, salt and lemon juice (I think they were boiled tonight although usually we pop them in the microwave in a dish with a sprinkle of water and plastic wrap with holes poked in it....) topped off with (dun da da dunnn!!!) fresh, amazing strawberries in a dish with confectioner's sugar and heavy cream.... Oh Italy, you will be the death of me! 




P.S. It was indeed a marvelous Monday - 79 degrees, lots of sun, a little wind, and a tiny about of productivity. Maybe tomorrow will be tasty Tuesday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment