Wednesday, April 14, 2010

lovely spring weekend

Okay so this is a blog that I started to write on Monday, March 29th...... Better late than never??? Unfortunately I never wrote more than the following list:


bros bday (also talk about monday)
saturday getting work done
tea house
sunday
vacation


I can't quite remember everything I wanted to say so I will say this:


Monday, March 22nd was the twins' birthday but we celebrated the following Friday. On Monday I gave them party hats, birthday candles and silly string and also brought home their favorite cookies from the bakery. 


Then came the rest of the week. I'm sure it was a lovely week.


Friday night the twins invited 20 of their friends and some of their parents out to dinner at this fabulous pizzeria. I sat with the adults downstairs and all of the bambini sat upstairs and made a ruckus. Dinner was GREAT! Really good pizza, great wine, etc. etc. The usual. 


Saturday.... hmm... Saturday I.... oh, I went to study with Breana in the center. First we went to Moyo, where we often have aperitivo, but it was a little strange because they made us sit at the high table right in the front, facing the bar where all the workers were just standing around, so we couldn't really chat without feeling funny. Therefore that didn't last long... So we headed over to Lion's Fountain for bagels and cream cheese and cider. Only then I decided to have a Bloody Mary instead and it was delicious!!! One of the best drinks other than beer or cider I have ever had! It will be happening again soon! 


Satruday night we went to Mago Merlino's tea house. LOVED IT. A cozy room of tea and floor pillows and lamps and other great things. Breana, Alayna, Lenora, Christine and I just sat and sipped tea and chatted and ate little tea snacks made by the owner (Rocco) until 1am. It was my kind of night, thats for sure! 


Sunday. Not sure why I wrote Sunday on the list.... I couldn't even begin to tell you what I did....


Vacation. I was getting VERY excited for vacation at this point!!! See next few blogs!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment