Sunday, April 25, 2010

sunny sundays

I love Sundays. Especially when they are sunny. Mmm sunny Sundays - just the way should should be! 


On this particular sunny Sunday, I woke up to little brother giggling (and screaming.... as usual) and got some work done on my final translation, took a leisurely shower (downstairs though because the upstairs shower is leaking... again. All over. Up, down, around, in the closet, everywhere!) and then had some tasty lunch (toast a.k.a. grilled cheese with prosciutto cotto). I then strolled over to Piazza Savonarola where I read Pigs in Heaven for a few hours while getting a little tiny baby tan. When I got home, I was greeted by Silvia and Lorenzo who wanted to go see a little flower show nearby. Naturally, I went too. It was cute, although I wouldn't quite call it a show; it was more of a sale of sorts, with tons of different kinds of flowers (all stunningly gorgeous mind you!!) and even more people with their babies and puppies and families. It was very cute, but VERY packed and we didn't last long. When I got home, I watched a little tv and got sucked into book-browsing on Amazon for a few hours. Promptly at 8pm, I went downstairs for a perfect sunny Sunday dinner: roast beef and roasted potatoes. Yummy!!!


It was a very successful sunny Sunday. I'm hoping for a marvelous Monday. Or something like that. 


Countdown: 22 days and 4 hours til touching Boston soil. Please behave Mister Volcano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment