Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4th, 2010

Tuesday, May 4th
Tonight was not my absolutely favorite meal: Fluffy pasta balls with gorgonzola sauce (supposed to be gnocchi but the grocery store, Esselunga, makes a very fluffy, too sweet, strange version that expand enormously upon entering your stomch.....). That was the main part of the meal, and I was terribly full after about 7 bites.... but then we did have some amazing sauteed artichokes! And some baccelli which are fresh fava beans that you pluck from the pod and eat with peccorino. It took me awhile to like them but tonight they were delish! For dessert Silvia bought a torta briciolona which was just a plain tort-like thing that was very, verrrry crumbly (briciolo is a crumb... hence the name? A big feminine crumb?) 


Anyway, that's that! Tomorrow are my two exams at the sede, I am just about to finish my university paper..... and that leaves me with some university reading and my university oral exam a week from Thursday! THEN I AM DONE AND A SENIOR. WOW. 






Official countdown: 2 weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment