Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 5th, 2010

Wednesday, May 5th


DONE DONE DONE!!! Well. Mostly. Done everything at the sede!! Just my little university exam and presentation and that's it!! Woohoo!! And we're off to Pompeii, Napoli and Capri tomorrow!! Until Sunday! How fabulous! Let's hope it doesn't rain the entireeeee time!


Tonight I was greeted by Enrico and Silvia (after sucking down a Snakebite at the Old Stove pub in Piazza Signoria) and a nice cold glass of prosecco! Yum! And chicken curry with rice! Delicious! And some of that crumb tort from last night. They were very happy that I was done exams and made fun of me all night about how tired my poor little face looked..... Humph. From here on out, I am going to relax and enjoy and do everything and anything I want to do. So there. Minus my university exam. But whatever, what's an hour of talking in front of the class when everything else is already done and Vermont and summer and relaxing and eating and sleeping await you!!!! 


Monday my lovely roommate Allie from Smith will be here! And Tuesday I am heading to Pistoia to see the presentations of some of the Smith girls here from their education internship-esque things. Time is flying.... See you all in two weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment