Friday, October 2, 2009

Come se dice "OVER IT"???

I have decided to be done with this whole bug thing.

Today we got new mattresses, Luciana cleaned our rooms to a pristine shine, and we are about to head out the door to the laundromat to wash EVERYTHING we own......

Upon returning home I am going to make my bed with these new sheets, put away all my freshly washed clothing, tidy and organize, and take a nap in my bug-free room. I am done done done with all of it! Then I can go back to blogging about interesting, moving, beautiful, Florentine things like how we visited Santa Croce yesterday and it was AMAZING, or how we found a really neat Tedesco (German) market, or how we went out last night and are going out again tonight - soon, I promise. No more bugs. Ever.

If I get bedbugs again.... I am coming home to Vermont and staying there forever.

Anywho. Off to the lavanderia! Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment